Always a classic, we plan to go watch the changing of the guard on Thursday.
A market in Camden Town. It used to be stables for horses, now there are little shops in each stable. Adam bought a rugby ball there. He seemed pretty excited, he better be for 25 pounds!
The streets around Camden Town Market. It was really fun to go shopping there, I bought 3 scarves and might go back for some more shopping!
4 comments:
ahhhh the british museum is so rad! I'm so jealous that you are there. it's my favorite museum... yep... liked it even better than the louvre! awe, fun!
hi
sounds like you are having a good time even if it does rain. you are missing some great weather here. keep touring and have a wonderful time. we miss you lots.
love grandma W
Well, it is about time we got some pictures of London. I was beginning to wonder if you were there or not. Anyways, have fun and keep in touch. We love to get the updates that is for sure.
Love
Mom
I like scarves ; )
Post a Comment