The stairs! (We were totally rebels taking this picture, no photos allowed!)
On the steps of St. Paul's Cathedral. Adam & I stayed for Evensong (basically a service that is sung by a choir). They had an awesome choir and the Cathedral itself is amazing to look at, so much history and detail.
We have a few more sights that we want to see and then we will be on our way back home Thursday morning! Miss you all.
2 comments:
Michelle & Adam,
Well, you are getting your exercise anyways, climbing all of those stairs. I don't think my knees would make it. Have a great time for the remaining and see everything you want to see. We miss you lots and can't wait to hear the stories you have when you get back.
Love
Mom
hi
I know how you feel about climbing up to the top. Grandpa and I climbed to the top of the Statue of Liberty. Fortunately we had an old lady in front of us or I don't think I would have made it. I'm glad you are seeing lots of things. You will have so much to tell us when you get home We love you and miss you
Love
Grandma Wild
Post a Comment