
Our first meal at home in the flat. Good old pasta and sauce!

Adam thought it would be funny to pretend he had food for the funny little squirrels. They came very close and he ended up getting scratched. Those suckers have sharp little nails! I thought it was really funny; Adam laughed too. The squirrel was probably mad that he didn't' get any food out of the deal.

Hey, Adam, didn't you spend two months here? He consults the map quite a bit...but I must say we have yet to get really lost.

We made it! We spent our first day there with the good intention to sleep for ONLY two hours and no more. Needless to say, we got our first London walk started a mere six hours later...our bad!
4 comments:
Michelle & Adam,
Well, it looks like you are having fun, I look forward to some more pictures and updates. It looks like my earrings are enjoying London so far. (HA-HA). Take care and keep in touch.
Love Mom
michelle, did you forget to give your mom her diamonds back? sneaky, sneaky... you must have learned that from me... haha jk judy!
have fun guys, get lost lots. do a lot of shopping michy! I miss you guys already.
You guys are on your honeymoon... stop blogging. I am only joking... only a little though.
hi
Glad to see that you have arrived over there safe and sound. Hope you have a good trip. It's great that you can share it with us. You haven't been gone that long and we miss you already.
Love, grandma W
Post a Comment