Sunday, August 10, 2008

We saw WICKED yesterday. It is a musical about how the witches from The Wizard of Oz became the 'good' witch and the 'wicked' witch. It was really good. During intermission I found out that Adam has only seen The Wizard of Oz maybe once and only a few scenes here and there. We will definitely be changing that when we get home!


First Adam tried to order a root beer, no dice. Then he asks for a ginger ale and gets this tiny 230ml thing. That's not even the amount of liquid you get in a juice box!


I stuck with a pint of coke, a much better choice. He ended up drinking some of mine anyways, what a good wife I am!

2 comments:

Rob & Judy said...

Wow, you got to see Wicked, I hear it is a great Show. I think Carol went to see that when she was in New York. Again what is with the glasses? Take care.
Love
Mom

grandma Wild said...

I think you had some glasses like that one Halloween! It's great that you are seeing some shows.
Love Grandma W.