Friday, August 8, 2008

"Mind the gap!" ( a favourite saying I hear every ride on the tube).

The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Classic London tourist attraction...check!



We took a ride on the London Eye last night. Classic London tourist attraction #2...check, check!




Looking out over London.



View from the top. I must say we haven't seen a lot of sun while in London. Believe me this is not a complaint, it is really humid here and any amount of sun makes it really muggy. I would say that the weather has been perfect for all the time we spend walking the streets of London. We want to get up early tomorrow and try to get some cheaper seats for the show "Wicked". This will be the last show that we see whilst in London (they say 'whilst' a lot here). Our second night here we saw the musical "Avenue Q", it was pretty funny. And of course, "Billy Elliot" was amazing!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Cousin and Cousin's husband. Sounds like you are having an amazing time in London, must say I am super jealous. Saw the wedding pics from the photographer, they are amazing. Wish I could have been there. Hope the rest of your trip is wonderful. Talk to you soon!

Rob & Judy said...

Michelle & Adam,
Well, it is really nice to see that you are having the time of your lives. The weather here has been pretty warm it was 30 today I believe. Anyways pretty hot. Miss you lots and can't wait for you to come home and show us more pictures. Take care
Love
Mom

Rob & Judy said...

I forgot to say last time, Nice glasses Adam. What is with that?
Love
Mom