Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Victoria Station Underground.

Billy Elliot, the musical. The Bates family got us tickets as our wedding gift. As if letting us use the flat wasn't enough! It was amazing! I want to see it again. I would definitely reccomend seeing this if ever in London.


The London Eye. Adam & I plan to ride it after the sun has gone down.



Finally, I convinced Adam to ask someone to take a picture of the two of us!

The Tube. It is soooo hot and crowded down there, but so efficient.

1 comment:

ting-wai said...

um, of course you need to ask people to take photos of you two! just choose the right person, ie. make sure they don't look like a fast runner otherwise they'll take off with your camera. that's a little tip from me to you!

and michelle, darling, that is a stellar photo of you in the tube. fabulous. fabulous.